Hi! This post is filled with books and items that I am actually getting for my friends and family! See below for links to buy from Vroman's, prices of gift items or links to the author's Twitter accounts:
- This was amazing. I have been a fan of Lauren's for so long and was so excited to get a copy in my hands. I also ended up listening to the audio, which was brilliant. The book is funny, informational, and charming. You feel like you really get to know Lauren, what it was like to be a part of Gilmore Girls & Parenthood, and how she views acting.
2. The Mothers by Brit Bennett
3. Bards Dispense Profanity, $22.99 & Dick, $22.99
- These I just think are hilarious. They are similar in game play to Cards Against Humanity, but with a Shakespeare and Melville theme.
5. Pusheenicorn, $29.95
- I was actually working in the receiving department when I discovered this beautiful book. I was captivated by the watercolor pictures, as well as the delectable recipes! I am not a vegetarian, but would eat every recipe in this book in a second. I ended up buying it for my cousin and aunt who were out of ideas for vegetarian recipes! They loved it!
7. Tombow Brush Pens, Blending Kit etc. ($3.99-$27.99)
8. Snoozies, $14.99
- You can't say anything bad about Nick Offerman. My little brother is obsessed with him and has every one of his books. This is going to be his Christmas present (shhh!).
10. Bring Your Own Book, $17.99
- This is another cool came for any book lover in your life. Basically, you bring your own book and submit lines from your selection into the game when asked. The judge in each round picks a winner, based on what is the most funny or the best fit, for the category.
Model Credit: Ashley R.